Friday, October 16, 2009

Well hello my friends

Another job flash!

Hey everyone I got a second job! I am now a Director of an Afterschool Care and a DCE at an ECLA church! so that is exciting I got the job last week --- I interviewed with the DCE position about three weeks ago and heard nothing back and then I talked to another SEM spouse who actually got the job (she graduated as a DCE) and she said she was going to turn it down and put my name in - the next day I got a call back - had another interview with the Pastor (who is a woman - by the way) and on Tuesday they called and offered a job! so now I have two part time jobs and volunteer and sing in a choir... I went from completely bored to starting to be a little crazy!


Other than that Matthew and I have recently become hooked on the TV show Bones - we are deep into the second season and I have mixed feelings of the show completely freaks me out and I love it... not exactly the ideal feelings...

Anyways Oktoberfest is this weekend at the Seminary - matthew and I will probably go for a little while this weekend - we just made German food last night so I don't know I will be ready to dive back into it tomorrow.

In classical music I recently was listening to: Brazilian Impressions by Ottorino Respighi which I really enjoyed ---

Well I am off to go hang up wedding pictures...

Much Love



Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment