Monday, October 12, 2009

Actually about an exciting week...


I just wanted to share some exciting news - well that I had last week...


I got a job! Yay! It's only part time as an After School Care Director at a small church - but it is a job! Thank you to all who were praying - this was really an answer to prayer.


Second my friend Kristine got engaged! Yay for them.


Third I was asked to be in my friend Maria's wedding - so lots of exciting things this last week.


This weekend Matthew and I acquired the first two seasons of "Bones" and have watched around half of the first season - it's a little addicting - and I woke up this Monday morning with a sore throat - which means no singing tonight for me - maybe some movie watching though.


Oh and also Matthew and I don't have internet at our house (it really has come to this - I am not sure I thought I could part with beloved wireless - but somehow we are surviving :) so I have to come to the Richmond Heights library to get wireless - so internet communication might be a little slower than usual - just saying....


Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Halle.
    The are kind of fun to write aren't they.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete