Sunday, November 22, 2009

We have done a little exploring...












So we took a few afternoons and went exploring...




Friday we went to a bookstore in St. Louis which was lets say interesting. It was a two story house absolutely stock full of books from floor to ceiling. It was built in the 1920's - complete with a basement that was about 6'0 tall with books crammed everywhere - we also found a book stamped with the seal of Matthew's church in Cornelius that was relatively new! The staircase leading upstairs had a width about 3ft and a depth of about 4 inches... The upstairs was so crowded with books that I had to leave because I was hyperventiliating - I didn't think I was claustrophobic but apparently I was wrong!










Today we went to Cherokee St. ( http://www.cherokeeantiquerow.net/ ) and had a look at a few shops - many were filled with very beautiful pieces and we had a great afternoon.








One shop particularly was of interest called Purple Cow Antiques... I hope you enjoy the few pictures that follow - all the pictures from this afternoon on up on my facebook site.
The description below Mary reads "For lightening protection consult us"






Many Thanks and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment